Andrews Inspection Services is a professional home evaluation company. Our inspectors conduct a visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the home including:
Exterior Inspections - Structure and Foundation
- Site review – Proper slope, retaining walls and walkways
- Roofs and Attics, Roof coverings, drainage, skylights and other penetrations
- Roof, flashings, vents and chimneys
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings
- Porches and Decks
- Property and Site
- Windows, doors, headers and sills
- Porches, steps, railings and decks
- Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Siding, trim soffits
- Garage doors, openers and/or carport
- Plumbing Systems
- Gutters and Drainage
We also inspect and operate house interior systems:
- Foundation walls, basement floor, posts and beams
- Furnaces in Heating Season, Hot water heater
- Heating, Air Conditioning in Cooling Season and ventilation
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens and Baths
- Ducts, fans, air filters and registers
- Water Heaters
- A Representative Sampling of Lights and Receptacles
- Electrical – service entrance, main and sub panels, grounding, breakers
- lights, fans and switches
- Interior rooms, windows, stairs, walls, ceilings, floors, steps and railings
- A Representative Sampling of Windows and Doors
- Built-in Appliances, kitchen and bathrooms – ventilation, cabinets, counters, sinks, faucets and showers
Added Services Available: We also offer additional services on top of our home inspection services. These services may be requested in addition to the home inspection or as a separate service alone. These include:
- Mold Testing
- Radon Testing
- Allergen Testing - Air Quality Testing
Our home inspection reports have many quality colour photos that will outline areas that need Repair, Replacement, Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Our reports are honest, objective and thorough.
- We are A+ BBB (Better Business Bureau) listed.
- We are certified and licensed by the Alberta Government.
- We are insured and bonded.
- We inspect 7 days a week.