Andrews Inspection Services, Certified Home inspection Calgary: We pride ourselves in assisting every family making a decision on buying a house that they can turn into their safe family home. Servicing Calgary, we have inspected many different styles including new up to century old homes. Inspections also include, pre-listing inspection in Calgary, first year home warranty reviews and home inspection checklist. Every certified home inspection is reviewed with a thermal imaging camera at NO CHARGE!
- Our home inspection reports have many quality colour photos that will outline areas that need Repair, Replacement, Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Our reports are honest, objective and thorough.
- We are A+ BBB (Better Business Bureau) listed.
- We are certified and licensed by the Alberta Government.
- We are insured and bonded.
- We inspect 7 days a week.
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment--after you've hired me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. One thing that’s certain is that a home inspection requires a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.